Weekly Announcements - 02/12/23
Are you on our church mailing lists? Announcements are emailed to the list every Sunday morning. If you are not on the list and would like to be added, please let the church office know at email@example.com. Please specify whether you would like to be added to the English Service mailing list or the Chinese Service mailing list.
1) Easter Baptism will be held on Sunday April 9th, if you are interested in being baptized, please see Pastor Tom.
2) We’re in need of several volunteers to help with kitchen duty on Feb. 26th. Volunteers will help with serving and clean up. If interested, please see James. Thanks!
3) In order to let church members know more about the church ministries and strategies, the EDB will arrange a 1-hour (1: 00 – 2: 00 pm) for a Town Hall Q & A session before the EDB meetings this afternoon. All are welcome to join in Logos Stage Area. The congregation is encouraged to submit questions to the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
4) Child care is needed for children under 5 years old during ESL classes. If you feel called, please contact Sis. Xiaofei Li (our new Children’s Ministry Deaconess).
5) Thank you to our brothers and sisters who helped clean up our church kitchen. Please use with care and help keep our church kitchen clean and hygienic. Thank you for your cooperation!
6) Help us clean up the Lord’s house! Lost and Found items have been gathered on a metal rack near the Logos building elevator, please claim your things. Two other metal racks hold items that are free for anyone to take home. All items not claimed by February 26 will be donated to Goodwill.
7) Serve the Lord with TLOL at their Friday night Bible study with Hopkins students and staff. Chinese and English study groups are available for both seekers and believers. Join for potluck dinner starting at 7pm on Fridays at 530 West University Parkway. Contact Shanjen Huang (email@example.com) for more details.
8) After several years of waiting, we are looking forward to having our annual church-wide retreat once again. It will be held at Skycroft Conference Center in western Maryland from Friday evening, 7/7 to Sunday noon, 7/9. As you make plans for the summer, please save the date. More details and registration information to come.
Join us for corporate prayer meetings that take place every week online. Please contact the church office or the Pastoral staff for the Zoom meeting information.
WHEN: Wednesdays at 7:30PM